
Dear/Mr. Bill Gates
I’m writing to apply for the position of manager guide was advertised in Monday’s edition of the evening news.
I graduated from Sabana University in 2008 with an degree in Business Administration. I have been working in IBMS since 2000 for the IBM international, which is based in Colombia, in this work I learned so much about the business world. Prior to this, I worked in the company of my family during the summer season. I hold certificates in human management and marketing. I speak fluent French, English and Spanish.
I’m friendly, organized, honest, patient and hard worker. As my references show, I have been very popular with many of the costumers who specifically asked me about the specific characteristics of the parts of the computers.
I have enclosed a copy of my CV. I would be glad to attend an interview at any convenient to you.
Yours faithfully
Juan Camilo Peña
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario