
Name: Juan Camilo Peña
Street: 14418 SW 143 Rdcourt Miami Fl 33186
City: Miami Florida
November 6 of 2008
Street: 14418 SW 143 Rdcourt Miami Fl 33186
City: Miami Florida
November 6 of 2008
Juan Camilo Peña Pinzon (ASCP)
International Business
Harvard University
Boston, Massachusetts
Dear Professor Christopher A. Bartlett:
Please accept my application for the scholarship offered by Harvard University International Business school program in fall, 2008.
I have completed a total of 100 credit hours of college level academic work with a grade point average of 4.8. A copy of my academic transcript is
(a) Available for review by the CLS program admissions committee at the registration office at MU. I have earned 100 credit hours at Miami University.
(b) Being sent by Miami University
My academic work has included two tutorigs in two different topics economics and marketing, because in these classes I have an average of 4.88 in economics and 4.93 in marketing. I could review the test of my classmates. Also in the summer I studied in market research, because I wanted to complete my knowledge in marketing, in this course I learned so much about the polls, types of costumers and other interesting costumers.
On other hand I’m very intelligent, friendly, and responsible and very organize with my academics activities, because I wanted to be the best in my major. In addition I practice some sports as a Soccer, Basketball and specialty squash.
Two letters of reference from Alfredo Pinzon and Carmen Diaz
I expect an answer to my request, because I think that I m a good candidate to win the scholarship.
Thaks a lot
Email address: juancamilopp@hotmail.com
Telephone #: 305-3018421
Address: 14418 SW 143 RDcourt
City: Miami, Florida
Sincerely,
_____________________
Juan Camilo Peña Pinzon
Thaks a lot
Email address: juancamilopp@hotmail.com
Telephone #: 305-3018421
Address: 14418 SW 143 RDcourt
City: Miami, Florida
Sincerely,
_____________________
Juan Camilo Peña Pinzon
305-30118421
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario