
My best trip was two years ago in United State, because I went to Miami and New York. I traveled with my parents.
First I arrived to Miami. In this city I saw my aunt and her family. I visited many interesting and beautiful places; also I went to the beach couple times with my cousin and his friends, on the other hand I went to many beautiful malls and some parks.
On the other hand I went to New York one month, there I visited a lot of interesting places, for example two important museums National Museum and Metropolitan Museum, and there I have learned many interesting things.
Also I went to the Central Park there I walked around the first part of the park because is the most bigger park in New York, also I went to the zone Cero, there I saw the ruins of the terrorist attack of the twin towers and the grate finance center in New York; Empire State I went to the last floor that is the most higher building with one hundreds floors and saw all the scenery of the city, and the fifth avenue and Madison avenue there are the most important and expensive stores, Hotel Plaza, San Patrik Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Radio City , statue of liberty.
Finally I went couple boroughs like Manhattan; Jackson Heights, Bronx and other places. And I visited New Jersey and Atlantic City that is very famous in the players of casinos, I played in one of this and I won 50 us.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario